102 contains the same cross-linking chemistry of V-SEAL 101 with additives for superior salt, ice and harsh winter protection.
Larger molecular structure makes 102 best suited for broom finished concrete and rough masonry. For most other finishes, see V-SEAL 101.
V-Seal 102 Concrete Sealer is a penetrating sealer designed for use on both new and existing broom finish concrete and rough surface masonry. V-Seal 102 Concrete Sealer is a great driveway sealant that will provide a number of imperative benefits.increases surface strength
- increases surface strength
- repels moisture
- repels salt
- repels oil
Recommended Uses & Applications for V-Seal 102 Concrete Sealer:
- On existing concrete or new construction
- concrete driveway sealant
- concrete sidewalk sealant
- concrete basement walls and floors ◦for basement waterproofing
- to protect against mold and mildew
- protect against radon gas
- pre-cast concrete and tilt-up walls
- concrete pavers and decorative block
- concrete pool decking
- split face block, or brick retaining walls
V-Seal 102 Concrete Sealer and Driveway Sealant can be used in residential, commercial and industrial applications.
- One step application, fast dry, no smell, no shine
- Safe for indoor use
- EPA, FDA, OSHA compliant
- Waterborne and User Friendly
- Permanent Chemical Linking
- DPS – A Deep Penetrating Sealer, improving overall strength
- 2% Vapor Transmission Rate, superb for freeze / thaw climates
- Excellent test data, ASTM 309 & 1315
- As the cure on newly interior and decorative concrete use
Vigorous testing and a growing track record continue to support the outstanding performance of V-SEAL 101 Concrete Sealer and Driveway Sealant.